Delivery, packaging & returns
Our jewellery is sent out via Royal Mail signed for (so requires a signature on delivery). If an item is in stock we will do our best to send it out the following day but if an item requires making or adjustment it will take longer so we will email and let you know if this is the case.
- UK - around 2-3 working days
- Europe - around 3-5 working days
- International - around 7 working days
- For precious items / commissions we can arrange a bespoke courier service. We will liaise with you on this.
* Please be aware that any duty or taxes that may be due are the responsibility of the customer for destinations outside of the UK.
All our jewellery comes in a beautifully branded Taylor Black gift box but unbranded postage box to avoid preying eyes if it's for someone you live with!
We hope you or your recipient loves our jewellery but if not we are happy to offer a refund / exchange on the price of the product (but unfortunately not the original postage cost). Please just pay for it to be delivered back to us in perfect condition and we will issue you a refund / exchange on receipt.